Thursday, 24 September 2015
Calender Art
For calendar art this year I got choose which one of the three I wanted to draw I chose this. I decided what shape I wanted to do I did my hands. First I drew 4 lines on the paper which separated the patterns apart. Next I chose what parts of the sheet should have patterns and which ones should be plain colours. When I was ready I got to draw our patterns and then colour it in. When I was finished used black marker to go over our hands and the four lines. I really enjoyed calendar art this year because I think I did my very best.
Labels:
art
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love how you have decorated your hand at first
ReplyDeletei tried it at home it did not go well