Pages

Thursday, 5 November 2015

Flower Art

For art we have been making  flowers, this is mine.



First we had to draw one petal  and then the teacher photocopied me some. Then we got to the fun part, dying.We had to choose 3 or 4 different colours to dye your flower. 
After they have dyed I had to cut them out and get a black piece of paper and stick my flowers on. 
Next I got a white piece of paper and a black piece of paper and wove them together and then glue it into a circular tube to make the ceter of the flower. Then I was finished. 
The hardest part for me was weaving. 
I also learnt how to weave with paper. My favorite part was dying the petals . That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.