Today in maths we have been testing our multiplication and division basic facts we know. We did it so we know what we need to learn from there this is my table that I know. When I first started at the start of the year I was not to good at it because I did not know my division, but now I am starting to get better for it.
I would recommend using it so you can get to know what you know and what you need to learn, here is the link to it
The Multiplier
The teachers gave us the task so we can reflect on what we know and if the teacher throws us a question we can answer it right off the bat.
From here I know I need to work on my 6's and 9's timetables.

Well done sophie. You are very good at math. I don't know my nine times tables very well but you know yours. I look forward to seeing more of your work. If you want you can look at my blog http://pcsjackj.blogspot.co.nz/
ReplyDelete