Here Is My Blurb
For the Digi Awards I chose Digital Art. First we learned about what Be The Change meant. I chose to focus on being a change for poverty. I learnt what poverty meant and what it was like to live in poverty. I had to practise taking photos using different camera angles and chose the best one from my prototypes. The camera angle I chose was front on with a little angle because you can see the differences in the lunch boxes. My entry shows Be The Change by the teacher giving Kids Can food to the hungry girl.
Here is My Entry Photo

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.