Pages

Monday, 14 August 2017

Orana Park

On Monday last week the year 7s and 8s from HHS got a free trip to go to Orana Park as a part of there program Warehouse Zoofari. Which is where the Warehouse raises money for school kids to go on a free trip to Orana Park to learn how to look after our endangered animals. There were seven different groups that you would be in I was in E1. When we first got there we meet our Zoo Teachers, My teacher was called Elizabeth. Then we had morning tea but after morning tea was when the fun began because we got to meet all the animals.






My favorite animal was the gorilla cause they were so human like.
If you have the opportunity to do the Zoofari do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.