Pages

Tuesday, 11 September 2018

Comment Tracksheet

For the past couple months in cyber smart me ans Wajihah had to make something to help with nobody commenting on your blog posts. Me and Wajihah decided to make a raking \\sheet for our classmates and whoever comments the most time on different people gets get a reward. We made a google sheet and put in all of our classmates names and in each of their rows fill in the information boxes when done a comment with the name of the blog they commented on.
a
This is what half of the document looks like. Next week we are sharing it to the classroom and I will give you a update when we share it. I hope it encourages people to comment on blogs so people can get feedback.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sophie. I really enjoyed getting to work with you for Cybersmart this term. You and Wajihah were great partners and came up with an easy way for the class and for us teachers to track comments! I like how you explained what your task was and shared an example of the Google Sheet you made!

    I look forward to seeing how this works for 8Bh and 8Ts and I appreciate you making my job a little bit easier by sharing this great idea with me!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophie, this sounds like a really cool way to get people more involved in making comments on yours & other people's blogs. This is something that we could definitely use in our class. I am looking forward to seeing the results of how this plan works. What is the reward that people get if they make the most comments?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.