Ed Sentence - Committed to get my grades up, I stuck my head down and did my work
Adverb Sentence - Curiously, I looked behind the door
W Sentence - When was lunchtime, I wondered
Another way we see Martha change as a person is the way she sticks up for herslef agaist her bullies at school and her bullies at home (her parents). Martha has endured hatred from her peers for years and has always just took the bullying and has done nothing about it. Remarkably when Martha found her new friend Scott, she changed as if something inside her mind changed and she found out that she doesnt have to take this pain and that she can do anything to stop this. One of the way she stuck up for herself is agaist one of her bullys at school Tracy Stamper. When Tracy Stamper was being rude to her, out of nowhere Martha called her Ugly (will add a quote later). Another way Martha stood up to herself was agaist her parents. Determined for something to change she blackmailed her parents by saying 'if you don't let me go to school I'll tell everyone your secret' and that definatly shocked her parents. If she had never had this change of heart there
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.