Pages

Monday, 17 June 2019

Analysing the Plot

For English we are still learning about film studies with the movie Coraline. We are studying how to analyse the plot of the movie. I choose to do learn what a freytags pyramid is and put the plot on there.


Q1 - What am I learning? I am learning about the plot and how it relates to the movie
Q2 -  How does my work show my learning? It shows my learning by presenting it in a creative way
Q3 - What am I wondering as a result? I am wondering what would happen if the movie didn't follow this diagram and did it in a different way around

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.