Pages

Monday, 12 August 2019

Maths Game

For the past month in maths we have been learning about different ways to see maths operation like add, divide, minus and times. I was in a group with Tammy and Manaia. The first thing we did was research different words for the operations we had to come up with about 10 -12 words for each operation. After we researched we made 4 different word clouds for each operation.

This is my plus word cloud
This is my times word cloud
This is my minus word cloud

This is my divide word cloud

After we finished the word clouds we started on our games, we researched what makes a good game and some different ideas we could use to make the game. We finally decided on what game we wanted to do and we decided on maths memory.


After we completed the game we made a video explaining how the game works and how to play it.
Overall I really enjoyed making the game and learning new words because it was a fun way to learn and while doing it we get to help other people learn to.
This is my video

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hi I'm Jared, I'm from St Bernadette School. Thank you for all the things you had done to make a math game. At the moment we are learning about division. I like what you had done with the math game and the gif for if you lose or other else. I had a feedback about your voice, you are like a lazy but are not, maybe try have fun. I have a question why did you have like tabs called memory from memory 1 to 5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sophie,I'm Phillip, from St Bernadette's school Christchurch and I like how you explained the game.It sounds like a fun game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sophie Im Olivia from st Bernadette's school from Christchurch and i like how you explain the game it sounds like a fun game.
    From olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sophie im nino from st bernadette school from christchurch i like to roblox and playing on the xbox one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i like your work sophie how do ypu do that i would like to see

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.