Sensory language is language that connects to the five senses ( touch, small, taste, hearing, sight) to create an image or description.
The sun was beating down on me as I was entering the cool blue sea. The further in I went the more and more goosebumps started popping up around my body. Waves were crashing at my ankles, seagulls everywhere were fighting and squeaking for the last chip that I left behind. Cool blue water stretched out as far as I could see, it looked like it never really stopped. I took a big breath in and the smell of salt filled water entered my nose. As i dove under the water salty water filled into my mouth but strangely enough I felt calm and relaxed and I knew this was where I was meant to be in this very moment.
Fabulous, Sophie. I really enjoyed reading this. Keep up the great work in English :)
ReplyDelete