Pages

Friday, 4 September 2020

Paint Techniques


LO - we were learning about different painting techniques and using supplies like scrunched up paper, cardboard and big paint brushes to create different textures on our artwork

- scrunched up paperpaint brushes.    

I liked doing this sort of artwork because i could be messy and just do random things and it will still look goodish. It was good that we didn't have to be perfect and that we were just allowed to attempt using new stuff without worrying if its good or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.