Pages

Wednesday, 17 February 2021

WTE Sentences

 Simple Sentence - Hornby High School was founded in 1975

The Very Short Sentence - Life is crazy

The Power Sentence - Sure, life is fun but it wont last forever

Red, White and Blue - I love pancakes, sushi and my dog

The Adverb Start - Surely,we will beat Girls High after school

The Adverb Sentence - Against her will, they took her phone

The -ING Start - Waiting alone, she sat on her bed watching tiktok

The -ED Start - Committed to doing her best, she trained in her own time

The Semi-Colon - Izzy liked singing; singing did not like izzy

The Em-Dash - Sports - although I'm not good at it - is my favourite hobby

The W-Start Sentence - While watching the close game, she sat eating her snacks

Explore the Subject - Mr Sutton, known for always walking his dogs, is a great principle

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.