This week for one of our tasks was to do a persuasive advertisements doc, we did it because this term we are learning about persuasive writing and the most persuasive things are in ads. Once we watched the ads we had to answer several questions about the ad I really enjoyed doing it.
This is one of the ads
This are the questions and answers about the video
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.