Pages

Wednesday, 5 December 2018

EOTC Week

For the past week we have been doing outdoor trips. We have gone to Omaka Scout Camp twice, we Rehua Marae and to adrenaline forest.

My favourite place was adrenaline forest as i pursed myself out of my comfort zone.
For me the hardest thing was adrenaline forest as I got very scared but I ended up completing the courses.
I learnt many things but several things were team work how to make fires and to slack line.
Something that I learned about myself is that I can do anything I put my mind to

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.