Pages

Thursday, 6 December 2018

Move to Improve

For the rest of the term for kete we are doing passion projects. For it we had to choose what we were passionate for me it was sport. So I choose to do move to improve. In it we do fitness and learn about healthy food in hopes that at the end of the project we will improve our overall fitness

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sophie
    Good mini description about Move To Improve, I can see you enjoy sport. I think this post needs more life to it, so many explain the activities you did and maybe add a picture/video. Other than that I hope you improved your fitness level from after this but what made you overall choose move to improve?

    -Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie
    This was a good little piece of work you did. This gives enough information to understand what you learnt. I hope you enjoid it and proved your fitness and health maybe next time add photos or more information. What was your favorite part?















    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.